December 17, 2014

Diatomaceous Earth + Iodine: My 30-Day Trial Day 11

I'm up to 2 teaspoons of diatomaceous earth a day, and 2 drops of 5% Lugol's iodine. I have noticed that I'm a big constipated, although very regular. I've been eating a lot of soup, which usually has the opposite effect, so I'm thinking that there is a diuretic effect from the DE that is causing it.

I noticed a musty odor to my urine, which confused me at first, until I realized it is probably candida die-off. Also, I'm having a lot of pain in my right shoulder and up into my neck. I had surgery on that shoulder a few years back, but I haven't been lifting anything heavy, so I don't know what is causing that. It may be the iodine. The last time I took iodine, I got a lot worse before I got better as it cleaned out the bromine from my system

My hair is definitely thickening up at the roots, which may be from the castor oil treatments before, and I have noticed my nails growing a little faster. My skin is still really dry, but I know that is from the dry winter air, and I haven't started taking the coconut oil on a regular basis yet. I will start that today.

I'm taking my iodine co-supplements now. I had forgotten all about them, which may be why I was having a hard time. This is what you have to take with the Lugol's to have it work properly and not cause problems.

Selenium – 200 – 400 mcg per day
Magnesium – 400 – 1200 mg per day
Vitamin C – 3,000 – 10,000 mg per day
Vitamins B2/B3 (ATP CoFactors) – 100 mg riboflavin and 500 mg no flush niacin, inositol hexanicotinate form, 1-2x per day
Unrefined Salt (Celtic) – 1/2 tsp. or more per day


If you want to learn more about iodine supplementation CLICK HERE.


That's all I have to report today. I'll be back if anything strange happens or a week if nothing does.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE TO SPAMMERS: All comments are moderated, and comments with promotional links will be deleted unless we decide otherwise. Anonymous comments have been disabled.